Terms & Conditions
* All sold “AS IS, WHERE IS & WITH ALL FAULTS” (i.e. No
Warranties). ADVANCE PREVIEW AVAILABLE AS SCHEDULED ONLY.
* All sales are final; payment must be made at time of sale
according to auction house requirements.
* The Port has full authority to refuse registration or
bidding to anyone deemed not in the best interest of the Port or its agents.
* Minimum bids apply. Serious buyers must register to bid
online in order to participate. Post-auction bids will not be considered.
* Items must be promptly removed within five (5) business
days at buyer’s expense. Appointment required for completion of
* Status of abandonment will resume on day six if not moved
or removed and purchase price is forfeited.
* Vessel launch/load fees are the responsibility of the
buyer, payment at time of service and scheduled by appointment.
* Moorage/Storage/Work Yard accommodations not guaranteed at
the Port of Everett (conditional upon qualifications and subject to
Additional Preview Will Be Available From 11:00am to 1:00pm Wednesday May 21, 2019