1. When the catalog is available click on the box that shows “click here for online and proxy bidding"
2. On the next page click register to bid online
3. If you are already a registered EquipmentFacts user log in with your username and password
4. If you are not a registered EquipmentFacts user then scroll down and complete the form’s required fields with your name/address/phone number
5. Enter your email, set password, and click continue to bank information at the bottom of the form then complete the recaptcha image selection
6. Submit banking information and click accept and submit
7. Read information regarding registration approval and click continue to go back to auction listing page
8. A EquipmentFacts representative will call shortly, if they are unable to reach you they will send an email with information to contact a EquipmentFacts representative to verify your phone number, address, and banking information over the phone
9. You will receive an email confirmation that you are now approved for EquipmentFacts and should be able to place bids
PLEASE NOTE** Failure to award bid: EquipmentFacts bidders will not have any claim against the James G. Murphy Co. for failure to submit bids (or other failures) to the auctioneer. In some instances the bidding platform may show an item awarded to a EquipmentFacts customer, however we reserve the right to withdraw a bid awarded in error.