WARRANTY DISCLAIMER: ALL
SALES ARE FINAL!
- All bidders are bound by James G. Murphy Co. general auction terms
and conditions posted on the home page as well as the terms posted for the
auction in which the bids are placed.
- There is a 3% fee for all online bids. That 3% is in addition to stated the buyer’s premium, if any, for the auction you are bidding on.
Most auctions have a 10% buyer's premium. (To determine if there is a buyer’s premium review the terms for that auction which posted on our website).
- All sales are final upon award of bid by the auctioneer or confirmation of high bid by our support staff.
- Bidders will not have any claim against the James G. Murphy Co. for
failure to submit bids to the auctioneer or any of our online bidding tools.
- Bidders are responsible for removal of their items from the auction site in accordance with the terms for the auction which the bids are placed.
- Most auctions have a 10% buyer's premium which will be added to the bid price. The advance bid amount is the bid price without the buyer's premium.
(for buyer's premium amount check the terms for the auction you are bidding on).
- All sales are final upon award of bid.
- Full payment is due the day following notice of successful bid. Payment must be made by: cash, cashier's check, wire transfer, credit cards
(credit card payments must be made online or in person).
We do NOT charge the credit card you used to do your pre-authorization.  Personal or company checks accepted   ONLY   with bank letter of guarantee.
- It is the responsibility of the bidder to familiarize themselves with auction industry terms like, "X-Times Your Money", "Choice Group" and "Aggregate Group".
Your Money lots
will result in the high bidder paying their bid amount multiplied by
the stated number of items in the lot.
- Bidding on a Choice Group
awards the highest bidder 1st
choice to take as many or all of the lots being sold in that group at
x-times their bid. It is our policy to make our best effort
award 2nd choice to the next highest bidder and allow them to buy as
many or all of the remaining lots at x-times their bid. It is
important to know that internet bidders are often locked out of 2nd and
3rd choice because they were not involved in bidding the group up.
Letting a choice group go to one or more higher bidders puts
at great risk of losing a chance at any lot in that group.
either be sold individually, as a group or both ways. The auctioneer
will survey the floor (and online) to determine which way the attendees
would like to bid on the group. It is the responsibility of
bidder to be aware of which way the group is being sold. Individually means
that we will forego any aggregate sale and sell the group as lotted. As a Group means
that we will forego any individual sales and sell the group "all for
one money". Both
means that we will offer it up individually and then add 10% to the
total of the individual sales and offer the items back up as a group.
The resale of
the group as an aggregate will result in voiding the individual sales
and all items will go to the aggregate high bidder!
All items are being sold "As Is, Where
Is", with all faults and without any warranties as to merchantability
of fitness for a
particular purpose. The principal, the auctioneer, the advertising
coordinator, and any of
their agents make no express or implied warranties of any type.
Complete terms and conditions of sale will be available at the time of
information was obtained from sources deemed reliable. Although every
been taken to ensure accuracy, the principal, the James G. Murphy Co.,
coordinator, and all of their agents shall not be responsible for any
omissions therein. It is for this reason that we recommend that all
items be thoroughly
inspected prior to the point of sale.
Announcements made by the auctioneer at the time of sale take
printed matter. Auctioneer reserves the right to sell accessories parts
or attachments on
a separate and/or aggregate basis.